Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

AN E-MAIL

Hi Jana,

How are you? I'm writing to you because last weekend I went to London and I missed you because I know that you love London. I arrived there on Friday and I left this extraordinary city on Sunday. I was a fantastic trip!

I visited the Big Ben, the symbol of the city and I went to the London Eye. From there, I saw everything of London. I also visited the Tower of London, a building more than 900 years old, and the Buckingham Palace, where Queen Elisabeth II lives. There I saw the changing os the Guard. And on the last day, I visited the Shard, which is the highest skyscraper in the European Union, to finish my trip.

It was incredible and I want to go again in a future. Do you think you will come with me? Keep in touch, ok?

See you soon,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment