Pages

Monday 20 March 2017

A LETTER TO RALEIGH INTERNATIONAL

Dear Sir, Madame,
I am writing this letter to ask for information about the possible current projects that you are currying out.
I am Laura and I am 18 years old. I would like to take a gap year between school and farther education... but I don't know what I have to do to do this. I would like to go to Greece, to help people to refugee camps. My goal is to inform of the current situation of refugees, establish a network of help and citizen action in Spain and provide direct assistance to refugees and associations working with or for refugees. But the things that I want to know are the current projects there are and some information.
I hope your answer because I would like to make my dreams helping people possible.
I will look forward to your news.
Yours faithfully, Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment